Setting Up a Belkin Account
- Move To belkin.com
Initiate the Belkin login process by accessing an internet browser on your system. Users have to select among Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari depends on your choice. After opening your most preferable web browser, type belkin.com in the browser’s address bar, hit the Enter key and wait till the Belkin main page launches on your screen. ‘
- Tap Login/Register
Locate this option on the homepage, once found, click on it. This will show both the section of Belkin Login and Account registration. As you have not created a Belkin account yet, you are required to do so firstly. For that, you will be urged to fill the given fields:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Repeat Email Address
- Repeat Password
- Confirm Your Account
To finalize your Belkin account, you have to click on the Register button. This will successfully create your Belkin account. Now you can move further for the next stage i.e Belkin Login
How To Perform the Belkin Login Process?
- Like in the above procedure visit belkin.com and look for the Sign to my Belkin section.
- Here you will see two radio buttons- Social Account and Belkin Account.
- If you are going to select the Social Account, make sure that you should have either Linked In, Facebook or Twitter account. While Belkin account asks for your registered email address and password.
- So choose any one of them. If you have selected a Social Account, it will show you a pop-up box in which you are supposed to enter your chosen social account email address and password. But you also have the option to create an account if you don’t have one.
- Upon selecting the Belkin Account, you will see two separate fields of email address and password. As you have already created a Belkin account by following the above procedure, you need to just remember the same credentials.
- In the first field, provide your email id and type all its characters in small letters. For login into your account, submit your password that belongs to your Belkin account into its named field.
- When you are done with entering all the Belkin account details, click Sign In.
Now, you can modify your Belkin account settings or buy any of its products.
Troubleshoot Belkin Login Issues
Sometimes users face issues when trying to login to the Belkin account. Either you are unable to access its official website or you are entering the wrong credentials. There is also a case when your internet is not working properly and due to this, you can’t launch the webpage. So read the given instructions.
- Ensure that you are entering the correct web address of Belkin i.e belkin.com.
- Shift to a new web browser for Belkin login. Based on your selection, you have a choice between Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
- Reboot your Wifi connection for getting the best signals from your router. Also, to enhance the speed, you can make use of a modem.
- Check that your system is properly connected to the Wifi. For that, click the wifi icon on your system and check your network SSID name. If you found that your device is connected to some unknown network, connect to your network name and provide the password if its security enabled.
- If it shows that your credentials do not match with the Belkin account. Check that you have entered the authenticated email address and password. In case you don’t remember the details, you can retrieve the information by clicking on the Forgot Password link.
- Also, if you have saved the wrong credentials in your Windows computer, delete them first.